Thursday 12 September 2013

Why I Chose Media:

I chose media studies as a GCSE because I would like to learn about how films, television, radio, magazines are made, specifically film & television. I feel very strongly and am interested in movies and things to do with them like; cinematography, soundtracks. I also chose it because I would like to learn how media influences people since I am highly impacted by media.

This type of subject requires some sort of creativity which I think I have - I think this can help me get good grades in this topic. I am also looking forward to using the equipment like cameras and apple macs to edit the footage with.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you are honest and come across with a strong passion and a willingness to learn. You are also ambitious and have hopeful dreams to one day work in media.

    ReplyDelete